Are you struggling to get motivated when it comes to staying active in isolation, there’s no need to worry when you have our ultimate isolation workout playlist at hand.
Creating the best workout playlist is actually more important than you think if you want to get the most out of your workout and increasing productivity.
Did you know that studies have shown that listening to music will actually reduce your perception of how hard a workout is by 10 per cent, which means that blasting your favourite tune an actually make exercise less painful.
It’s a win-win situation really?!
You can even build a music library organised by beat on iTunes according to your BPM.
Get this, there are specialised apps out there like BPM Tap and PaceDJ that not only search your library according to BPM, but also allow you to speed songs up or slow them down to make sure the tunes are always in sync with your movements.
Now is the time you start creating seperate playlists that match your mood, this can ensure that you will always have a playlist there for those days when you just don’t want to workout, but still want to get up and groove.
Here are just a mix of some top tunes we reckon you should add to your next cardio-fuelled playlist. Please note, these are in no particular order.
Your Ultimate Isolation Workout Playlist
- ‘Bezerk’ – Big Sean featuring Hit-Boy, A$AP Ferg –GET IT HERE
- ‘Say So’ – Doja Cat (Snakehips Remix) – GET IT HERE
- ‘Sicko Mode’ – Travis Scott (Skrillex Remix) – GET IT HERE
- ‘New Rules’ – Dua Lipa (Alison Wonderland Remix) – GET IT HERE
- ‘Life Is Good’ – Future featuring Drake – GET IT HERE
- ‘Five More Hours’ – Deorro featuring Chris Brown – GET IT HERE
- ‘In My Mind’ – Flo Rida featuring Georgi Kay – GET IT HERE
- ‘Turn Me On’ – Riton featuring Vula – GET IT HERE
- ‘Call On Me’ – Eric Prydz – GET IT HERE
- ‘Feel So Close’ – Calvin Harris – GET IT HERE